1. How do I get the mCRMTM application? Top
MoNimbus mCRMTM mobile application is now available to all mobile device users. Sign up for free at http://www.monimbus.com . Follow these directions for download :
• Android Users : Go to application ‘Google Play’. Search, download and install the application “mCRMTM with mSocialEdgeTM” and start using mCRMTM with the registered details.
• iPhone/iPad Users : Go to application ‘App Store’. Search, download and install the application “mCRMTM with mSocialEdgeTM” and start using mCRMTM with the registered details.
• Web Users : Access the application at http://mcrm.monimbus.com and start using mCRMTM with the registered details.
2. What is the current version of mCRMTM? Top
Current version of mCRMTM is 1.1.
4. Are there any fees for mCRMTM licence? Top
During our Beta period there will be no fees charged for the mCRMTM application. For more information on the pricing structure, refer the Mobile CRM App – Monimbus Product Pricing page.
5. Does mCRMTM require any additional infrastructure? Top
mCRMTM is cloud based and requires no additional infrastructure. There is no client installed on your device either.
6. What devices does the mCRMTM application work on? Are the features same on all platforms? Top
mCRMTM application is available in three variants.
• The mobile web version – This does not require installation and can be accessed via the mobile web as well as all smart devices including iPhone, iPad and Android devices. All you need to do is to open the application link that has been provided, and login using your registered credentials obtained during Sign Up. Mobile web version supports the entire CRM features except the import of numbers from local phone book since only native clients are allowed access to phone book on Android and iPhones but not browsers.
• The native downloadable Android version – The android app can be downloaded from the Google Play store on android devices. Search for “mCRMTM with mSocialEdgeTM”, download and login using your registered credentials. This supports all features including import of phone book contacts into the CRM application database.
• The native downloadable iPhone/iPad version – The iPhone/iPad app can be downloaded from the Apple’s App Store on iOS devices. Search for “mCRMTM with mSocialEdgeTM”, download and login using your registered credentials. This supports all features including import of phone book contacts into the CRM application database.
7. Which mobile phones does mCRMTM work on? Top
mCRMTM application currently works on mobile devices of all operating systems (Android or iOS) and on all real estate – phones (BlackBerry, iPhone, Galaxy etc.,) and tablets (iPad, Galaxy Pad etc.) .
8. Does the mCRMTM application work with existing CRM systems like SFDC (Salesforce)? Top
Yes. MoNimbus is a partner of Salesforce and very soon will be releasing a connected application version to work with SFDC. MoNimbus mCRMTM application is designed to operate in two modes:
• standalone as a ready to go reliable CRM application for businesses.
• enabler and enhancer of the mobile social experience with existing CRM systems like Salesforce.
Contact us if you are keen to have the application interface with your existing Salesforce account.
9. Does mCRMTM work when there is no Internet connection? Top
Yes. This feature is available with native access of mCRMTM through Android and iOS versions installed on your devices. Off line access is not available with mobile web version since some browsers do not use temporary cache. mCRMTM allows you to work with offline data when there is no internet connection. As soon as you login into the application, you will be presented with the option to synchronize data available on the device and the cloud server.
10. What happens to my data when I update the mCRMTM from the app store or when mCRMTM gets auto updated? Top
Google’s ‘Google Play’ or Apple’s ‘App Store’ allows the application to be automatically updated. The “Update Automatically” option is available on Play or App Store when the application is being downloaded for the first time, or can be changed in the Application Settings of the device. With this option the installed application is updated automatically. The good news is that the existing user data will not be lost or modified while mCRMTM is upgraded automatically.
11. How do you change the user account password ? Top
You can change the User Account Password in the Settings option of mCRMTM.
13. How does one get support for mCRMTM? Top
Support for the mCRMTM can be got from the User Manual, FAQ’s or contact the support group of MoNimbus Inc.
14. How do I submit a suggestion for the mCRMTM product? Top
Submit your suggestions to the support group of MoNimbus through mail and they will revert back soon.
15. What is a Contact? Top
Contacts are people records with information to access them: name, address, phone, e-mail, twitter handle etc. Contacts can graduate as Leads to Opportunities on prospecting them.
16. What is a Lead? Top
Leads are the people in an organization with whom your company has business communications in pursuit of business opportunities. From mCRMTM perspective they are the Contact records that are fronting the Opportunity within an Account.
17. What is an Account? Top
Accounts are the companies or departments within a company with which you have business dealings. In mCRMTM, single or multiple Contacts can be associated to an Account. Every Opportunity will have one Account. Accounts play a major role in keeping track of the important company information. Accounts are always associated with Contacts.
18. What is an Opportunity? Top
An Opportunity is the business deal with the Account. Opportunity signals the start of the company’s sales process with a new or existing client. The closure of it results in a new deal. Opportunities are the business deals with organizations or people that generate real revenue for your organization. It evolves through different sales stages such as Prospecting, Quotation, Negotiation, Closure, etc.
19. Once I have added a Contact in the application, what do I do with it? Does the application allow me to associate the Contact as the business opportunity evolves? Top
Creating an Opportunity requires a contact that will be attached to it. The contact can be an existing one in the database or it can be newly created by following the instructions of the application. Further an Account is associated with the Opportunity. Opportunities can be updated based on the progression of sales stages.
20. Can I search and generate contacts from my social networks? Top
Yes, the Social option in mCRMTM allows the sales person to search, define curative agents to search and filter from social networks that fits the sales criteria. It can be further refined to desired levels from social networks like Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook. The contacts thus generated can be stored very simply by pressing the save button on the screen. The records stored in the mCRMTM database show up on top of the contact list when contacts are viewed.
21. What if some Contacts are individuals without an Account? Top
mCRMTM can be accessed as a rollodex to store all of your contacts in the cloud database. You can store as many contacts and they may not be associated with an account until an opportunity arises. Currently mCRMTM caters to individuals without Account initially, also, giving the flexibility to associate to an account at a later stage.
22. If I already have a contact on my phone book, can I make use of the same or do I have to enter the information manually in the mCRMTM application? Top
mCRMTM gives the user, the option to import contacts from the device’s phone book, as well as manually enter the new contact information when required. Further it allows the user to enter any incoming call number into the mCRMTM database.
23. Can you view Accounts that are created by other users? Top
Yes, if you are an enterprise user under an enterprise license, then sharing the same schema and database is made available. Accounts created by one user can be viewed by other users. Also users can assign opportunities to other team members.
24. Will deleting an Account delete all its associated Opportunities? Top
No, Deleting an Account will not delete its associated Opportunities. At the same time the user will still have an option to associate the same Opportunity with a different Account.
25. How does one import and update data in mCRMTM? Top
Import option is available when a new Opportunity / Contact / Account is being created. Data can be imported from an already existing Excel file (predefined format), thus saving time for the user to update data. Data can also be exported in predefined formats.
26. Can I summarize the CRM activities on a Dashboard? Top
Yes, the Dashboard feature provides
• A graphic summary of all the Opportunities based on Revenue size
• View of the pipeline funnel with a graphic histogram of all opportunities and their current stages
• List of Accounts based on the aggregated deal size
27. Can I send email to the Accounts or Contacts in the CRM? Top
Yes, mCRMTM allows you to select the contact and send email by clicking on the email address field that is part of the contact list of attributes.
28. Where does mCRMTM web application store all the data? Top
mCRMTM mobile web application uses WebSQL for local storage. This allows you 1) fast access and 2) access to your data in offline mode. mCRMTM can be accessed from webSQL supporting browsers like Chrome, Safari and also from others that do not support such as IE, Mozilla. We recommend you use more mobile friendly browsers like Chrome or Safari on your laptops for optimum performance.
29. Is there any facility to store all the CRM data? Top
You can Export all the Opportunities, Accounts, Contacts data into an Excel file format when you are viewing the above list.
30. Can an Opportunity be assigned to a different sales person? Top
Yes, if you are an Enterprise User with licenses for your team, the application allows assignment of an opportunity to another enterprise account user. The new enterprise account user once logged in will see the assigned opportunity in their respective account.
31. How can one keep track of Meetings with clients? Top
mCRMTM offers you the facility to create an appointment on your meeting calendar and send an invite to the customer contact. The Meetings facility available in the app will give a list of all the current as well as the previous meeting history. Appointments with the contact can be created by opening the respective contact record. It has an interface to set the date and time and duration and when sent will send invites to both the sales person and the customer contact. Also meetings can be created by a manager and assigned.
32. I will be accessing the social network data through the application. How can I make sure to disconnect from the social networks after I get the leads? Top
mCRMTM Social allows user the flexibility to, authorize to connect into the social networks through the ‘Access’ option and remove the authorization through the ‘Revoke’ option.