Download the mCRM Data Sheet from here
MoNimbus mCRM Data Sheet
MoNimbus™ platform is aimed at three segments 1) Small Medium Size Businesses (SMB) market, 2) Enterprise market, 3) SI/Operator channel. For the System Integrators it provides a way into enabling mobile and social applications with an accelerator like the MoNimbus™ platform and services such as customization and personalization., For an operator it provides an entry point into the System Integrator market, to get into enterprises and provide a path to mobile business applications and services, enable Mobile Applications and Services enablement (MASE ™).
We have chosen to strategically align, and build our business around enterprises. In addition to direct sell using our direct sales force our plan for enterprises includes a big bet on SI and operators as the channel for Mobile Enablement of applications and services or MASE.
Our technology is designed around SI and operator infrastructure, designed around their deployment models using our SaaS model. Enabling the SI and operators to create their own branded services is a huge differentiator for MoNImbus™. In addition to that, allowing them to make a much more healthy return on their investment in our technology, versus others that see the SI/operators more as channels or resellers and are really looking to push their brand through those operators. These are the strategic set of differentiators for MoNimbus™.
There are two modes of operation for MoNimbus™, one as a middleware in the datacenter operating 1) with a completely hosted business solution or 2) through an adaptor into the business application running at customer premises.
1. How do I get the mCRMTM application?
2. What is the current version of mCRMTM?
3. Is mCRMTM a freeware application?
4. Are there any fees for mCRMTM licence?
5. Does mCRMTM require any additional infrastructure?
6. What devices does the mCRMTM application work on? Are the features same on all platforms?
7. Which mobile phones does mCRMTM work on?
8. Does the mCRMTM application work with existing CRM systems like SFDC (Salesforce)?
9. Does mCRMTM work when there is no Internet connection?
10. What happens to my data when I update the mCRMTM from the app store or when mCRMTM gets auto updated?
11. How do you change the user account password ?
12. How do I change the user registration details?
13. How does one get support for mCRMTM?
14. How do I submit a suggestion for the mCRMTM product?
15. What is a Contact?
16. What is a Lead?
17. What is an Account?
18. What is an Opportunity?
19. Once I have added a Contact in the application, what do I do with it? Does the application allow me to associate the Contact as the business opportunity evolves?
20. Can I search and generate contacts from my social networks?
21. What if some Contacts are individuals without an Account?
22. If I already have a contact on my phone book, can I make use of the same or do I have to enter the information manually in the mCRMTM application?
23. Can you view Accounts that are created by other users?
24. Will deleting an Account delete all its associated Opportunities?
25. How does one import and update data in mCRMTM?
26. Can I summarize the CRM activities on a Dashboard?
27. Can I send email to the Accounts or Contacts in the CRM?
28. Where does mCRMTM web application store all the data?
29. Is there any facility to store all the CRM data?
30. Can an Opportunity be assigned to a different sales person?
31. How can one keep track of Meetings with clients?
32. I will be accessing the social network data through the application. How can I make sure to disconnect from the social networks after I get the leads?
1. How do I get the mCRMTM application? Top
MoNimbus mCRMTM mobile application is now available to all mobile device users. Sign up for free at http://www.monimbus.com . Follow these directions for download :
• Android Users : Go to application ‘Google Play’. Search, download and install the application “mCRMTM with mSocialEdgeTM” and start using mCRMTM with the registered details.
• iPhone/iPad Users : Go to application ‘App Store’. Search, download and install the application “mCRMTM with mSocialEdgeTM” and start using mCRMTM with the registered details.
• Web Users : Access the application at http://mcrm.monimbus.com and start using mCRMTM with the registered details.
2. What is the current version of mCRMTM? Top
Current version of mCRMTM is 1.1.
3. Is mCRMTM a freeware application? Top
mCRMTM is not a freeware, but it is free during the Beta period. Please go to Mobile CRM App – Monimbus Product Pricing page for more details.
4. Are there any fees for mCRMTM licence? Top
During our Beta period there will be no fees charged for the mCRMTM application. For more information on the pricing structure, refer the Mobile CRM App – Monimbus Product Pricing page.
5. Does mCRMTM require any additional infrastructure? Top
mCRMTM is cloud based and requires no additional infrastructure. There is no client installed on your device either.
6. What devices does the mCRMTM application work on? Are the features same on all platforms? Top
mCRMTM application is available in three variants.
• The mobile web version – This does not require installation and can be accessed via the mobile web as well as all smart devices including iPhone, iPad and Android devices. All you need to do is to open the application link that has been provided, and login using your registered credentials obtained during Sign Up. Mobile web version supports the entire CRM features except the import of numbers from local phone book since only native clients are allowed access to phone book on Android and iPhones but not browsers.
• The native downloadable Android version – The android app can be downloaded from the Google Play store on android devices. Search for “mCRMTM with mSocialEdgeTM”, download and login using your registered credentials. This supports all features including import of phone book contacts into the CRM application database.
• The native downloadable iPhone/iPad version – The iPhone/iPad app can be downloaded from the Apple’s App Store on iOS devices. Search for “mCRMTM with mSocialEdgeTM”, download and login using your registered credentials. This supports all features including import of phone book contacts into the CRM application database.
7. Which mobile phones does mCRMTM work on? Top
mCRMTM application currently works on mobile devices of all operating systems (Android or iOS) and on all real estate – phones (BlackBerry, iPhone, Galaxy etc.,) and tablets (iPad, Galaxy Pad etc.) .
8. Does the mCRMTM application work with existing CRM systems like SFDC (Salesforce)? Top
Yes. MoNimbus is a partner of Salesforce and very soon will be releasing a connected application version to work with SFDC. MoNimbus mCRMTM application is designed to operate in two modes:
• standalone as a ready to go reliable CRM application for businesses.
• enabler and enhancer of the mobile social experience with existing CRM systems like Salesforce.
Contact us if you are keen to have the application interface with your existing Salesforce account.
9. Does mCRMTM work when there is no Internet connection? Top
Yes. This feature is available with native access of mCRMTM through Android and iOS versions installed on your devices. Off line access is not available with mobile web version since some browsers do not use temporary cache. mCRMTM allows you to work with offline data when there is no internet connection. As soon as you login into the application, you will be presented with the option to synchronize data available on the device and the cloud server.
10. What happens to my data when I update the mCRMTM from the app store or when mCRMTM gets auto updated? Top
Google’s ‘Google Play’ or Apple’s ‘App Store’ allows the application to be automatically updated. The “Update Automatically” option is available on Play or App Store when the application is being downloaded for the first time, or can be changed in the Application Settings of the device. With this option the installed application is updated automatically. The good news is that the existing user data will not be lost or modified while mCRMTM is upgraded automatically.
11. How do you change the user account password ? Top
You can change the User Account Password in the Settings option of mCRMTM.
12. How do I change the user registration details? Top
Go to Sign Up page and you can update your registered user account.
13. How does one get support for mCRMTM? Top
Support for the mCRMTM can be got from the User Manual, FAQ’s or contact the support group of MoNimbus Inc.
14. How do I submit a suggestion for the mCRMTM product? Top
Submit your suggestions to the support group of MoNimbus through mail and they will revert back soon.
15. What is a Contact? Top
Contacts are people records with information to access them: name, address, phone, e-mail, twitter handle etc. Contacts can graduate as Leads to Opportunities on prospecting them.
16. What is a Lead? Top
Leads are the people in an organization with whom your company has business communications in pursuit of business opportunities. From mCRMTM perspective they are the Contact records that are fronting the Opportunity within an Account.
17. What is an Account? Top
Accounts are the companies or departments within a company with which you have business dealings. In mCRMTM, single or multiple Contacts can be associated to an Account. Every Opportunity will have one Account. Accounts play a major role in keeping track of the important company information. Accounts are always associated with Contacts.
18. What is an Opportunity? Top
An Opportunity is the business deal with the Account. Opportunity signals the start of the company’s sales process with a new or existing client. The closure of it results in a new deal. Opportunities are the business deals with organizations or people that generate real revenue for your organization. It evolves through different sales stages such as Prospecting, Quotation, Negotiation, Closure, etc.
19. Once I have added a Contact in the application, what do I do with it? Does the application allow me to associate the Contact as the business opportunity evolves? Top
Creating an Opportunity requires a contact that will be attached to it. The contact can be an existing one in the database or it can be newly created by following the instructions of the application. Further an Account is associated with the Opportunity. Opportunities can be updated based on the progression of sales stages.
20. Can I search and generate contacts from my social networks? Top
Yes, the Social option in mCRMTM allows the sales person to search, define curative agents to search and filter from social networks that fits the sales criteria. It can be further refined to desired levels from social networks like Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook. The contacts thus generated can be stored very simply by pressing the save button on the screen. The records stored in the mCRMTM database show up on top of the contact list when contacts are viewed.
21. What if some Contacts are individuals without an Account? Top
mCRMTM can be accessed as a rollodex to store all of your contacts in the cloud database. You can store as many contacts and they may not be associated with an account until an opportunity arises. Currently mCRMTM caters to individuals without Account initially, also, giving the flexibility to associate to an account at a later stage.
22. If I already have a contact on my phone book, can I make use of the same or do I have to enter the information manually in the mCRMTM application? Top
mCRMTM gives the user, the option to import contacts from the device’s phone book, as well as manually enter the new contact information when required. Further it allows the user to enter any incoming call number into the mCRMTM database.
23. Can you view Accounts that are created by other users? Top
Yes, if you are an enterprise user under an enterprise license, then sharing the same schema and database is made available. Accounts created by one user can be viewed by other users. Also users can assign opportunities to other team members.
24. Will deleting an Account delete all its associated Opportunities? Top
No, Deleting an Account will not delete its associated Opportunities. At the same time the user will still have an option to associate the same Opportunity with a different Account.
25. How does one import and update data in mCRMTM? Top
Import option is available when a new Opportunity / Contact / Account is being created. Data can be imported from an already existing Excel file (predefined format), thus saving time for the user to update data. Data can also be exported in predefined formats.
26. Can I summarize the CRM activities on a Dashboard? Top
Yes, the Dashboard feature provides
• A graphic summary of all the Opportunities based on Revenue size
• View of the pipeline funnel with a graphic histogram of all opportunities and their current stages
• List of Accounts based on the aggregated deal size
27. Can I send email to the Accounts or Contacts in the CRM? Top
Yes, mCRMTM allows you to select the contact and send email by clicking on the email address field that is part of the contact list of attributes.
28. Where does mCRMTM web application store all the data? Top
mCRMTM mobile web application uses WebSQL for local storage. This allows you 1) fast access and 2) access to your data in offline mode. mCRMTM can be accessed from webSQL supporting browsers like Chrome, Safari and also from others that do not support such as IE, Mozilla. We recommend you use more mobile friendly browsers like Chrome or Safari on your laptops for optimum performance.
29. Is there any facility to store all the CRM data? Top
You can Export all the Opportunities, Accounts, Contacts data into an Excel file format when you are viewing the above list.
30. Can an Opportunity be assigned to a different sales person? Top
Yes, if you are an Enterprise User with licenses for your team, the application allows assignment of an opportunity to another enterprise account user. The new enterprise account user once logged in will see the assigned opportunity in their respective account.
31. How can one keep track of Meetings with clients? Top
mCRMTM offers you the facility to create an appointment on your meeting calendar and send an invite to the customer contact. The Meetings facility available in the app will give a list of all the current as well as the previous meeting history. Appointments with the contact can be created by opening the respective contact record. It has an interface to set the date and time and duration and when sent will send invites to both the sales person and the customer contact. Also meetings can be created by a manager and assigned.
32. I will be accessing the social network data through the application. How can I make sure to disconnect from the social networks after I get the leads? Top
mCRMTM Social allows user the flexibility to, authorize to connect into the social networks through the ‘Access’ option and remove the authorization through the ‘Revoke’ option.
The BYOD movement has become a trigger to the evolution of enterprise mobility solutions. The first step towards enterprise mobility has been device centric. It has been about empowering employees to use any device they own for work-related activities. After all mobile means anytime, anywhere on any device.
Most organizations are evolving the required security, management and compliance infrastructure to enable a BYOD environment. Mobile Device Management software has played a big role as a starting point to build the mobile-first enterprise.
However mobile enabling enterprise applications and business processes whether it be LOB apps, client facing apps, employee facing apps or partner facing apps that access corporate data from personal devices in a secure and efficient manner is the true end goal of the mobile-first enterprise. It is the goal of MoNimbus.
The goal of MoNImbus™ is to enable mobile applications to leverage data and workflow of any business process within the enterprise in real time. In addition, it is about adding value with related business workflow and technology services in the cloud to make for an intelligent and optimized experience. It may be conceptually trivial, but the process of mobilizing business apps is extremely challenging. MoNimbus is focused on this challenge.
Three big trends are poised to transform enterprises and the way they do business.
Our heads are “in the clouds”
Cloud technology offers an “on-demand” platform for businesses to quickly deploy applications on virtual infrastructure outside the businesses firewall “in the cloud.” But cloud comes in different flavors and with its own set of challenges which is why businesses hesitate to move fast.
With public cloud computing resources can be provisioned to support the business. Just as quickly, idle resources can be dynamically allocated to another company for their computing requirements. However, many companies are nervous about putting their data in a public cloud.
For a company that does not want to migrate its data with other users in a public cloud, they can utilize a “private cloud” that is isolated from other organizations — all the while, maintaining the benefits of a scalable cloud platform that services many users at a time. With both public and private clouds, the company still has to deploy an application and is responsible for the maintenance of the application.
While there is flexibility in cloud computing, there also lies complexity with so many options.
Going mobile is not about walking and talking
Mobility is probably the biggest game changes for enterprises, both in how they can conduct business and how their employees can perform it. Mobile technology allows workers to work anywhere and anytime. Most employees wish to go well beyond conversations with their mobile devices and access critical business apps such as sales applications, support applications and IT applications. The challenges of moving these applications that were not designed for mobile are many and they involve UI, content, workflow etc.
Social is more than fun and games
For many, social applications mean Facebook with friends or tweeting but not in a business context. It is myopic to not see social technology working across business functions and processes including decision-making, business and operational processes, product development and customer service.
Social technology can increase the pace and productivity of business only if enterprise managers understand and embrace it for their respective businesses.
Individually, each one of these technologies is a serious game changer. But it is in combination that cloud, mobile and social can be fundamentally transformational for businesses moving it to a more sense and respond model. MoNimbus™ is a platform for transforming enterprise applications to a next generation experience embracing mobile, social and cloud. mCRM from MoNimbus is a cloud based mobile sales application that is mobile enabled and social media integrated for an intelligent and optimized sales experience. Down load it now.
Meeting with CIOs and CEOs revealed the demand in the market for transforming enterprise applications to mobile, social and cloud. It also revealed the lack of budget to undertake the transformation through investment and programming heavy Mobile Enterprise Application Platform (MEAP) solutions. This got us to think of how best to bring about the change through a venture scale company that can be built around a cloud platform outside of the firewall and ready-made solutions all on a business model that is pay as you go i.e. SaaS and a technology model that is real time transformation of enterprise applications to mobile, social and cloud.
Core platform companies with transaction core and decision support systems dominate the enterprise market. However because of lack of innovation in their core product they are not positioned to leverage the trends that are sweeping enterprises : (CITE) Consumerization of IT in the Enterprise, BYOD phenomenon, and powerful mobile app distribution channels such as appstores and playstores.
It has been proven that one does not have to sell to IT directly anymore. One can sell intuitive business solutions directly to the consumer within the enterprise, and flood the enterprise with software without the IT team being involved in the process. Salesforce™ did it for years. so taking book out of Salesforce™ we are approaching the market in different ways.
First, we have built a simple, intuitively designed mobile application for mobile sales that can run on any device, operating system (iOS, Android, Blackberry etc.), real estate, or browser and provide for a phenomenal experience.
Second, we value enriched the application with a stand-alone mSocialedge™ module that integrates social feed from all your favorite social networks Facebook™, Linkedin™, Twitter™ thereby enhancing dynamically the content in the sales application both in sourcing great leads and also finding more relevant information about the lead.
Third we value added content based on location information through our mGeoLocation™ application module that we can obtain from the device wherever you are. One tap to post your location so you can tell your co-workers you are traveling or working from home. One tap to share the latest news on a sales call. One tap to find out if your sales leads, opportunities are nearby or far.
Fourth, introduce collaboration into the workflow of the application through presence, chat, real time audio and video through integration with CISCO Jabber™, Open source XMPP.
Fifth, we are planning on embedding gesture based shortcuts within the mobile client. Unlike keyboard, a smart-phone has a much more sophisticated input system – the touch screen. Users could configure gestures not just for simple actions like delete and spam but more complex actions. For example, a single tap responds to a message with the answer “Yes” and a double tap will reply with “No.” A three finger tap might add an appointment to the calendar; something else would add a map of your current location to the body of a push message. And a pinch might ask the app to read your calendar, figure out who you are meeting with at this hour etc.
We are working on making business applications inside the enterprise simple but interesting and smart thereby making the user smarter and lead to employee productivity. all through the cloud. Therein lies the magic of a Cloud-based Mobile Applications Platform and Solutions (CMAP, CMAPS).
Most organizations do the mistake of treating collaboration as a bunch of tools, much like a telephone connection. Collaboration is a way of doing things. It is how you execute a particular process more effectively. What is the logic of executing a process effectively by asking an employee to get out of the application that one is using and then use some collaboration tool and then get back to the application?. Collaboration will only meaningfully work, if it happens inside the application. That is the only meaningful way to promote collaboration as an idea deep into the enterprise. This is precisely the direction that MoNimbus™ takes with collaboration. Here, we discuss two ways of presenting collaboration. Hosted Collaboration and Embedded Collaboration.
Hosted Collaboration services
Most of the large enterprise communication firms are into creating cloud based collaboration services that are independent of enterprise applications and solutions. They are stand-alone services like global Video as a service or audio as a service using a standard backhaul. Operators in conjunction with enterprise communication firms have been in the business of offering Hosted collaboration services to enterprises.
Embedded Collaboration Services
Then there’s a technology differentiator where we’ve been built from the ground up to being multi-tenanted in the operator network to provide for embedded collaboration services. Collaboration services like, Presence, Chat, audio and video embedded within the workflow of applications and business processes that are part of the MoNimbus suite. For e.g. mCRM from MoNimbus will offer business use cases that embed push to call, chat, push messaging etc. These are all the things that mobile operators understand and care about.
Enterprises are in the first stage of dealing with mobile in the sense of coming up with the right policies or approaches to BYOD. Embedded collaboration allows them to really take better advantage of mobility. Remember , for any enterprise engaging your client is about being mobile and about being a mobile enterprise. That is what MoNimbus™ enables.
mCRM from MoNimbus adds to the list of CRM solutions that are available aimed at Mobile users nipping away at market leader Salesforce says Citeworld/ Read on
mCRM can integrate with any back end CRM system – Salesforce, Intuit Quickbase, Micrsoft Dynamics etc. But MoNImbus is more than just a best of breed mobile CRM. It is a platform for transforming enterprise applications to next generation experience embracing mobile, social and cloud.
Recent HBR survey together with SAP indicates growing interest in accessing enterprise systems via mobile. According to the survey:
o 54% of survey indicated need to access critical enterprise information on mobile
o 52% of survey indicated deployment of LOB applications (sales, CRM, Finance, HR) on Mobile
o 58% of survey indicated deployment of industry customized mobile applications
Download the user guide here
mCRMTM User Guide